I write this weekly gratitude list of original (to me) items. This discipline helps me to be aware of my intention to be grateful throughout my week and opens me up to notice the blessings all around me. Maybe they inspire you too.
2. Reconnections with GFs Liz, Sara and Lorna- they are the best meds anyone could ask for : )
3. Really cool skies to watch with funky clouds in the afternoon.
4. Shopping for longboard skateboard with son; precious camp postcards from daughter.
5. My dog Max’s butt is as fat as mine now, so he doesn’t mind running slowly with me while we build our mileage back up to our pre-Cheetoh levels..
6. Coffeemate coconut flavored creamer with Chai tea
7. Convertible BMWs
8. You, my blog readers! I am so very thankful that you read my blabbering and comment with your thoughts. You keep me thinking and considering the potential for all that Divine Energy and Love we have available to us. You keep me coming back to write more.
9. A humbling and inspiring verse Liz sent me:
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you; when you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
Love your blog, Dude.